Last night was the season finale of “This is Us,” which is probably my favorite show on television right now. I was inspired to create a “This is Ari (at 17 months)” list since I want to remember exactly who he is right now.
- Throws things in the kitchen sink.
- Climbs on my Pilates equipment.
- Removes nightlights that are plugged-in.
- Holds packages and admires the people on them (e.g., the Triple Paste baby, the lady on the Land O’ Lakes butter container).
- Throws items out of his play yard. (But, as of last night, puts them back in upon request.)
- Takes out the bottom book from a pile, thereby sending them all to the floor.
- Unrolls toilet paper.
- Rubs hands together when he wants to have his hands washed, which is multiple times a day,
- Climbs onto the bathroom stool as another means of requesting hand washing assistance.
- Disconnects FaceTime calls by pressing the big, red circle.