This policy is valid from 02 May 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Stacey at StaceyShubitz Dot Com. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, I will and do accept and keep review copies of books and literacy-related products. I will never receive compensation in any way from this blog. I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.
- I love comments, especially ones that push me to think more deeply about the topics I blog about. Thank you, in advance, for taking the time to leave a comment after reading a blog post.
- I moderate comments. Once you’ve left a comment on this blog at least once, your comment should automatically be accepted. However, sometimes legitimate comments are flagged as spam and relegated to the spam folder, which I check several times a week. Once I de-spam your comment it will show up.
- If you post a comment about issues raised on this blog, I reserve the right to publish it, or not.
- Comments used to promote a product or website will be removed (e.g., “I love this blog. Come visit my blog at http://www.thisisbothersome.com.”).
- I love learning about new blogs. The best way to do this is by leaving your blog’s URL in the website field of your comment. Please note: I do not participate in link exchanges. (Click here to learn why link exchanges are generally bad ideas.) The links on my blogroll are ones I read and think readers of this blog will enjoy.
One thought on “Blog Policies”
I had never really thought about a disclosure. Occasionally I do get comments I don’t publish as they appear to be spam. Very thought provoking. Thank you.