This book review policy is adapted from the Two Writing Teachers Book Review Policy, which can be found by clicking here.
Types of Books
I accept review copies for the following types of books:
- Adult books that deal with…
- Creativity (e.g., art projects)
- Early childhood literacy
- Jewish parenting
- Raising strong girls
- Board books
- Picture books (fiction and non-fiction)
- Poetry books
If you have a book that fits within these categories, then please contact me at stacey[at]staceyshubitz[dot]com.
- I love books with strong female characters. (I will not review fairy or princess books.)
- Further, if your book deals with Jewish holidays or traditions, then please let me know. I’m always looking for new titles that focus on Shabbat, the Jewish New Year, Pesach, or Purim. In addition, books about Jewish values (e.g., giving tzedakah or tikkun olam) are welcome.
PDFs & E-Books
I do not accept PDFs or e-books for review since part of the exploring a book for children is getting the opportunity to flip through the pages.
Reviews are courtesies and are not guaranteed even if I accept a book.